You are here
Home > Gossip > John Barrowman: Shows cancelled due to ‘severe neck injury’

John Barrowman: Shows cancelled due to ‘severe neck injury’

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars


Image caption

The 52-year-old entertainer said he was having an MRI scan on his neck

John Barrowman has been forced to cancel shows at the start of a UK tour after suffering “a severe neck injury”.

The star of Doctor Who and Torchwood was due to begin his eight-date “Fabulous Christmas Tour” at the Bristol Hippodrome on Saturday.

But in a tweet he said he had been rushed to hospital with a neck injury that made it “impossible to sing and move”.

Performances are still scheduled for next week.

The 52-year-old entertainer later tweeted that he was having an MRI scan on his neck.

He said it was a “very difficult decision” to “cancel my performances”, adding: “I am so disappointed and upset as I was looking forward to seeing you all.

“I feel I am letting everyone down, but it’s simply not possible for me to do the show in my current condition.”

Ticket holders for the Bristol performance have been told they can receive a refund or transfer to the performance in Oxford on December 14.

A performance at the SEC Armadillo in Glasgow on December 1 has been postponed to December 3.





Source link

Similar Articles

Leave a Reply

Top